Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Incredible Hulk 8/10

I saw the new Incredible Hulk at a press preview on Monday and liked it even more than I liked Iron Man.

It had good acting (Edward Norton as David Banner), a good story tightly edited, great special effects that don't look too fake (or I was just so carried along with the story that I didn't notice), and nice touches of humour (a great take on the "don't make me angry" line).

I liked it a lot - seemingly Marvel Studios is doing a good job of making these films now they've taken them in house.

Well worth a look.

We saw trailers for a few more Universal films when we were there and the style in the one for Wanted made me realise that it was by the same guy who did Night Watch and Day Watch so it has the potential to be very cool. Also very keen to see Hancock (with Will Smith) and Hell Boy 2. A lot of fun :)

No comments: